SPN season one that promo aired overseas and not in the U.S.
Misha Collins - DCcon 2014 (x)
Happy 25th Birthday to the guy who brought our favourite boy wizard to life for 10 years! We wish him a super awesome magical day, as well as every happiness and success as he continues his career, both on and off-screen.
#why yes Jensen you’re right#the whole dean/cas has been blown out of proportion and you definitely don’t play it that way#you just can’t resist flirting with the guy who drives you crazy in all the right ways#of course there’s no SECRET Destiel relationship#there’s just the BLATANT Cockles relationship#does he really not know ho whe acts around Misha? (via for-convenience)
love this! :)
You often hear about how mental illness is being overused or somehow romanticized in literature these days, and even though I can’t actually disagree with that, I don’t think it’s something wrong to write about.
But I’ve seen many writers go through an amazing plot with well developed characters just to fall into the trap of the consequences of those conflicts and whatever happened in them, especially in a series of books. Characters suffer just as much as real people, and they are going to suffer from everything that you put into their lives. Sometimes they change for good, sometimes they change for bad.
And as a disclaimer, let me just add that I do not support any kind of good word about mental illness because if you suffer from it you should get help and it should not become something people seek just because they think it’s cool. Romanticizing mental illness is something I dislike and it’s very offensive to a lot of people, and you shouldn’t do it. It’s not something pretty or trendy. This stuff is serious.
Dealing with tragic events isn’t something easy, simple or fast. Remember to give it some thought, because it will define what type of character you’re writing and how the reader sees him/her. How will a funeral, for example, affect your MC? Will she/he even attend it and if not, what does this say about him/her?
Dealing with Trauma
- How Crime Victims React to Trauma
- The 5 Stages of Loss and Grief
- Emotional and Psychological Trauma
- Dealing with Traumatic Events
- Intensive Trauma Therapy (ITT)
- Biological & Psychological Effects After the Death of a Spouse
- Grief: Coping with the Death of a Loved One
- On Writing: Showing Trauma
- Working With Sexual Trauma Survivors: What Do You Do?
- Fictional Therapy Session How-To
- Differences Between a Therapist and a Psychologist
- How to Suggest Someone See a Therapist
- How to Persuade Your Loved One to Seek Professional Help
- How To Approach Someone You Care About [PDF]
- MASTERPOST: How To Deal With Mental Ilness
- A Guide to Depression
- Teens and Major Depression
- A Guide on Stockholm Syndrome
- The long-term medical consequences of childhood trauma
- What is Social Anxiety?
A muggleborn and pureblood couple having their first child and the pureblood not knowing about ultrasounds so they don’t understand why their partner is dragging them to a muggle doctor until they get there and suddenly they see a physical picture of their newborn child and hear it’s little heartbeat and it’s better than any magic they’ve ever seen.
you are married to your icon for 1 year congrats
meant for more than this
What actually happened in Purgatory.
deansass I told you I could make a gifset AU where Castiel chases bees and then Destiel somehow becomes canon.
hahaha this fandom is just so full of denial